View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 07:22 AM
Knower

One problem I have with being empathetic is that I may not realize that the feelings and thoughts I initially believe are mine are actually those of someone near me I am not even conscious of.

A good example, feeling strong sexual attraction I have panned the environment wondering who I am feeling attracted to. I stop at someone who I typically find nothing about them to be attractive and end up starring for a few moments as I comprehend what is happening. Then at about the same time we both realize who has been caught being attracted to who. And that person looks away embarrassed.

One day I was walking through a store with my girlfriend who was a psychic on the radio. She got a big laugh when it turned out to be a man attracted to me. She had picked up on the scene and the vibe as it unfolded.

I still have not mastered grounding myself at will / on call. I have dealt with it by distancing myself from people and living and working near the ocean as it cleanses the energy and lends a healing vibe.