View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Master
Like InnerLight said, when you are around them your energy gets in tune with the crystals and you won't feel it anymore. Doesn't mean they don't work, crystals always work. You will notice if you'd remove them as then the energies would drop like a brick in your home and your energy system, unless you are able to keep that high yourself.

I usually feel an impact -when a crystal is really strong- only the very first few minutes. So this is when I'm not even home, but still in the shop, holding a crystal for the first time. I never feel that again afterwards. And not with all crystals either. Which is good, cause sometimes it's quite overwhelming, haha. I have cried in the shop because of what a crystal stirred up inside of me.
I don't feel that anymore, but if I'd get rid of the crystal I would feel that. The energies would shift right away.

Also not sure what you are expecting? A miracle to occur? Crystals help us, but they're not miracle cures. You still have to do the work and be ready to change/let go/whatever it is that needs to happen. A crystal is a support, nothing more, nothing less.
For instance if you want more self-esteem and expect to simply buy a lot of crystals and then you'll get it, nothing will happen. You will have to do the work to get more self-esteem. The crystals will support you, but won't do the work for you.