View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
Great thanks will take a look later.

I did my first scribing yesterday on the back of another thread where it was suggested to someone else. I wasn't asking about the heart issue, more other stuff in real life which are probably linked to it anyway. At the end I was asking what do I do and it said "imagine a (lotus) flower, fill it with light and send it directly to your heart". This is referring to when I do my visual meditations.

I thought that was a really beautiful idea and a good way to keep focus on that area rather than reiki alone. So will try that a few times.

I'll use scribing a lot more now I've discovered it and had a go. Very useful tool as previously only spoke via pendulum, tarot or dreams which sometimes is vague or lengthy.

Sounds as if you are developing deeply. I love it when we pick up new things that can help to support us. Love the lotus flower exercise. I will use it too, if you don't mind, also weirdly as I was writing this, I saw my crown chakra which I see as a lotus filling with light, then I realised you didn't mention the crown chakra at all. Interesting. Thanks for sharing