View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Master
I have a change jar and I fill it up. That might be more about 'change' then money. I did fill one and it took years, but it was stolen. I knew that money was not to spend and I didn't really know what to do with it.

One time I did have a money concern. I needed a stable income of a set amount. I gave away that much money and it was a lot to part with but I get it back every month. I did have help to do this spell but I never would have done it on my own without a lot of coaxing..The universe was specific about what was needed. It did work. That is something to think about.

Another time when I was ignorant about magic, I found a spell in a book at the library and I did it. I couldn't tell you what it was, but it was simple. I didn't believe in it but I had negative cash flow problems so I tried it and it worked almost immediately.

The principal that I live by is 'money flows' you have to let it flow and not block it. That means not to hoard or be stingy but to to spend freely to the best of your ability. This does not mean going into debt but trusting in the principal that you will have what you need and not blocking the flow. You block the flow by not releasing what needs to be released.