Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 08:36 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1981
I'm having difficulty embracing the idea of "supersoul" or "oversoul". It, to me, sounds like no one is truly an individual, which makes the concept of LOVE a challenge. I do believe love is the most powerful bond, but it isn't as if I wish to somehow become someone else or everyone else, you know where we all just sort of melt into one another.

I think it has something to do with filters (figuratively speaking). If you are BIG, you could put a filter on you and make you limited. So maybe the Oversoul experiences individuality when it puts a filter on its individual parts (fragments), which are individual humans.

Each individual part is then disconnected from the Overall Self and is experiencing only what it can perceive through the filter.

Imagine that a cell in your body is so complex that is has become self aware, like a person But it's a fat cell. It's only aware of the tiny world that it relates to, the world of fat, the processes of fat, anything that relates to its function. Imagine that you could hear/feel what your cell is thinking and feeling. So this cell is a part of you, and yet it's an individual.

you, as a human, would have a different perspective on life overall because you see much more then your individual cell.

So your Oversoul will feel/hear what you feel/hear. But you, as an individual are only aware of a limited number of things. It's like you're disconnected from your oversoul, you have a filter on. This filter doesn't let everything your Oversoul knows to come through to you.

But how could the cell perceive the world through YOUR eyes (as the overall self)? I don't know. I just know that some people felt like they were much bigger. So there must be a way to be able to perceive the world from the perspective of your Oversoul.

It looks like that you could choose different views/lenses/perspectives. You could see from the perspective of your oversoul and see all, or you could put a filter back on and be or perceive as an individual.

Some people described the feeling that they were a part of all, that they were huge. I am assuming that this means they have linked up to their Oversoul and were able to see the world from Oversoul's perspective.