View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
My experience

I was put into a comatose trance at a young age by satan. I was being groomed for lifelong rape and sexual abuse and sexual torture. Among other great evils.

At 13 years old, I disclosed sexual abuse for the first time.
Guess where I was sent to? Psychiatry. I was told that I was depressed.

At 14 years old, in the 8th grade, I conceived my first child. Toward the end of my pregnancy I disclosed more sexual abuse... much more serious sexual abuse (the sort that excites some people but makes others homicidal).

At 15 years old I went into foster care and disclosed more sexual abuse. I was given drugs and a bunch of fake mental illness diagnoses.

I'm 43 years old now. I'm extremely homicidal, suicidal, wrathful. I've been raped, tortured, brutalized, vulgarized and worse. I am not now, never have been, and never will be "mentally ill".

I emerged from psychiatric indoctrination, brainwash and mind control in my 30's only to be subjected to "school" in Hell where I endured massive onslaught of blasting, bombardment, spiritual awakening and quickening.

I'm extraordinarily and extremely spiritual (and I absolutely abhor, loathe and despise it).

People CAN hear your thoughts. Not only can they hear your thoughts, they can speak YOUR thoughts out of THEIR mouths (just as other people's unwelcome, unwanted thoughts come out of MY mouth). Most of those people are clueless. They do not know, let alone understand.

There are no boundaries in an interconnected mind.

This is not normal spirituality. It is extremely adverse (evil). The unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the holy spirit which is an exquisite way of saying that a shattered mind has no repair, ever.

It's almost impossible to ever resolve the mind - and spirit - because it's all much too vast. Way way way too vast.

There's only one atmosphere and there's only one gigantic space of consciousness. We are billions of minds all sharing an interconnected space inside of one. But like the atmosphere has layers (troposphere, ionosphere, magnetosphere, etc) the mind has dimensions or planes. The higher planes are heaven. The lower planes are Hell.

You could have connections in different dimensions but not have the knowledge to understand it. The vast majority of people lack a full, cognizant understanding of the mind and spirit. There are so many levels, dimensions, angles...

So-called mental illness is fake. That doesn't mean that people don't suffer. It means that the way human suffering is framed and conceptualized, and the way it's treated and responded to, is all wrong.

I see a lot of adverse sinister spirit in people. The world calls it psychotic and psychosis and psychopathic. All of those words are some sort of utility but the TRUTH is that this sort of behavior and mentality and consciousness is ADVERSE EVIL SPIRIT. It's like this, in my structure: psychiatry is the house of darkness. The word of god is the house of light. Psychiatry denies spirit and uses language and terminology of utility but scripture is the truth of spirit and is the only thing on earth that gives clarity and understanding.

It's just tragic that it's clarity and understanding of sin and evil and a very difficult road to the light of salvation and the hope of restoration to wholeness and integrity and cleanliness and purity and sanity and wellbeing.

I'm really sorry to hear that, I feel your pain.