View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Can some one use astral projection to see if my niece can really go back to her old school from April 1st? It is a silly question but it is extremely important to her to go back to that school. I hope it happens and it will be a change in her emotion and bring success to her.

Please let me know. I very much appreciate all the help.

i need some specifics , first name last initial(not full last name , never give out such complete info) , and location , school name beneficial but not absolutely needed. you can PM me if you do not wish to put that all here.

I have a partial read ..... all appears to be well for her to return.

I do not use the Astral Body for this ...... as it can travel through various duplicate Earths and various POTENTIALS , it cannot be 100% accurate ........ ONLY the Super-Consciousness can give it 100% and that has come to me since a brush with death, a near fatal heart attack, a 75% loss of blood and the arrival of an ArchAngel and ONLY after passing its TEST! She will be able to return April 1st , but it may not be best for her ....... details about "The Situation" more than her name is beneficial to make certain i am not missing something, and it may give you additional Guidance going forward. IT only gives TRUTH ...... and all i can do is CONVEY ITS TRUTH to you....... if i try and CHANGE any of it , sugar coat it etc ...... the Gift of receiving TRUTH goes for a time, so i will not do that. There is NO FEE , TRUTH charges nothing ~