View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Im not discriminating against the spirit at all. I just simply said I assumed it was fake because I didnt understand any of my experience. Maybe that was wrong of me to say that, I will admit that. But I dont appreciate the way you flew out into judging me as a "discriminator" before you actually knew the whole story. I didnt dismiss the spirit because it was "different", I dismissed it because I became confused about the whole experience with it. I am sorry for any confusion I caused ... I truly dont like to argue, even if its over the internet. I HATE discord.

However, I DO believe that if a spirit has a negative energy or a dark energy, that they are evil. Now maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but this is my belief. You cant bash me for what I believe in. I never bashed you .. so please respect me.

I also am confused as to what you believe about my story ... do you believe it is authentic or not?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I truly am <3 .
I just felt like you were being facetious in asking me who the spirit claimed to be ... but if you werent, then I was wrong, and I am sorry.
The bold is what I dislike because that IS discrimination, a different energy doesn't make someone evil. This isn't about bashing me or bashing or, I'm not bashing, what I don't get is how is it acceptable for such behavior to just treat others differently because of which? Such ignorance isn't allowed here physically but it's okay for those who aren't here with us physically? How would you like it if because your relative was different in such a tiny detail that I would start treating them like they're some enemy? Some evil person who shouldn't be trusted? Just because of ENERGY?! It's different if it's from intent but just plain energy is their existence, you're just going to judge from that?! This isn't just to you, but to almost the ENTIRE forum here, it's almost ENCOURAGED to be treating beings like that and I wouldn't doubt it whatsoever that I'd be banned because I keep showing "disrespect" because I don't see how that's fair to the spirits. If you want to get into this sort of field, be serious about this post of mine and quit being so friggin' ignorant. I may not know your entire story, but that's because you won't share it.

Yes, you asked one to three small questions throughout this entire thread but if you hope to be taught about the astral plane and all of those who reside in it, you're better off learning on ALL sides, not just one. If you wish of such, you're going to have to put vibrations, feelings, emotions, and even looks aside.