View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 05:22 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
''

I think after my bigger awakening process where I entered a "perceived" feeling of "I am going to die' actually supported me to get ok with death and dying. I noticed for years afterwards, each opening I had, I tended to enter into a death space of awareness only because it was a pivotal point of the process. I was getting very ok with death itself. So perhaps you have found something within yourself, where your now ok with death since you have awakened. When you go through a bigger letting go process in periods of deeper awakening, there can arise a feeling of being ok with the point of death through that process.

When you say your ok to die, what feelings activate this in you?
Do you mean its a peaceful feeling of your ok with it, or more its a burden in you?

Its a mixture of feelings. The feeling like its okay to die is a peaceful one as I feel I have experienced everything I want to experience and there's nothing else left to experience. But its also burdensome in a way because I want to die a non painful death and with those youre not sure if its actually going to happen so I don't do it because I don't want psychiatrists on my case. Its also burdensome because right now I am not enjoying myself very much hence the feelings of wanting to die.