View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
You know....I presume we all have Guides? Or are supposed to have?

I sense my own "Higher Self" (I prefer to call it my "Complete Self" as the whole concept of "Higher" or "lower" doesn't make good enough sense to me.)

But not once -not ever -have I encountered my "Guide". I have not even sensed that Being and I am pretty good at sensing. I have called out and no one has been there -even when out of body. I am apparently left to my own devices. Even in extremis. There has been nobody there. Well, there have been loved ones but no Being who could be identified as a Spirit Guide.
So....maybe it's just me, and for my personal destiny I have to learn to figure everything out for myself. Okay then, that's what I will do. That's what I always do as far as I am aware! lol

You know what's so freaking hilarious beyond measure besides extremely frustrating? I remember meeting a spirit being (or so I think) in a visitation dream almost a few years ago which I will never forget, but I never got to find out the truth whether she was a guide or not because there was no communication besides physical interaction and facial expressions. She looked more angelic than your mind can comprehend, but I never received any direct confirmation even after praying countless times to God to reveal me the truth. If this was indeed a guide, I don't understand their policy of not being allowed to speak or give at least one hint or clue. But whatever...