View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I am sorry if my words caused you any distress. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I had hoped that you would see some positive reasons for your lost partner not making contact. I do feel for you, and can understand the impact this has had; I lost my mother to cancer some time ago.. and even though I saw her astral travel while alive, she did not come to visit me when she passed. I do not see this as a bad thing. She simply has other more important things to concern herself with; and this in no way reduces the value of the relationship we had (and still have).

I also agree that our beliefs need to be based on logic, and evidence when that is available. But when considering the subtle realms, there is little evidence to be found. We can't apply scientific principles to the subtle realms because science is highly limited in measuring spirituality. Any requests for 'proof' will often result in failure; it simply isn't available to the masses.

Now I can say that I see spirits and auras, but if I talk to someone else, my experiences don't prove anything to them. I have interacted with my mother while she astral traveled, and we discuss this with her the following day. As a kid, we played a 'hide the object' game, where spirits showed me where the items were hidden. My mother would also read my mind, and on occasion would send me telepathic messages. I could give a great many similar examples of 'proof'.. but for other people in this forum, it's not what could be considered evidence. It's just words...

I simply accept that when other people don't believe me, that they are comfortable with the beliefs they have.. I don't need to prove my words because they can't be proven. And I've also learnt not to push the point with people; by demonstrating some 'supernatural' skill. I've lost friends because they couldn't accept the truth..

Hey again Carnate,

I don't know how you do it, convince yourself the illogical is logical. The part I bolded, again just doesn't make sense to me for many reasons. You have your personal "evidence" this afterlife is real that is not evidence for anyone else. Well, the same is true for me then, as my personal evidence this afterlife is NOT real is my proof by my boyfriend not coming back to comfort me like he said he would.

Telling someone their loved one doesn't come back to visit them or why ANYONE has never come back to visit is because they are too busy with more important things to concern themselves with contradicts the very beliefs about this afterlife you all seem to have!

Think about this logically... In this spirit world afterlife, sprits can be in MULTIPLE places at once, can be there with the speed of thought, and are NOT bound by time. Therefore, logically, this excuse they are too busy with other things CAN NOT even apply!

There is NO excuse why loved ones would not come back if this afterlife spirit world is real. NONE.

Hey a1candidate,

Rather than continue to highjack this thread another griever started, I will answer your question you asked me in Spirit Guide Sparrow's thread where you replied to a post there of mine. See you there!