View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Guide

It really depends. You'll have to experiment with it for yourself.

Some people are fine with a lot of fruit sugar, and some people have inflammation, and can cause other effects. I used to eat an all raw vegan high fruit diet, of about 9k - 12k cals/day. I was also VERY active. To give you a better understanding, I would eat about 100 dates in a day, with 3-4 heads of romaine, maybe 10 banana's in a smoothie with spinach, and other fruits. I would mono meal, and I lived off of fruit for the most part. I had other inflammation to begin with, and finally realized for myself that after eating this way for 2.5 years that fructose was causing me added inflammation.

As they say, not all sugars are the same. I never gained weight on eating large quantities of banana's, but I did with dates.

Still, Calories in vs Calories out, to some degree, if you have a high metabolism, I would say figure out how many calories you burn in a day, and track what you're eating for the next little bit, if it's not a disordered eating back ground you're coming from. Also, really depends on how much muscle you have, and or if there are any other health concerns that may be causing you to be at a weight you're not happy with.

I also hurt my liver from eating the above, but I am a rare case. I understand if you want to experiment in this area with fruit, than you should. :) All of our bodies are different, and not all of us will react the same. I still eat a lot of fruit, and have been experimenting with it again, after years of not. I rarely touch dates, unless I am making a dessert..for a crust..

If you want to eat more fruit, go to sweet juicy fruits..

Try upping other carbs, greens, and fats..? & as Tobi pointed out, take care of yourself in ALL ways, as it all works together. :) If it is an area that isn't working for you right now.