Thread: Ghost Radar
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Knower

As a paranormal investigator, I find a lot of these apps are just fun things to play with. I have the Ghost Radar on my tablet to play around with and have taken it to haunted locations I frequent to test it out. IMO, its a just a fun app to play around with, but never has given me and solid indication that is being manipulated by any spirits present. Heck I've seen it used in average, everyday locations that have no hauntings and see it spit out words and the red/green/yellow dots on the radar.

Now with that said, I know there are people who use it and swear they've gotten words that had purposeful meaning to them that they think is beyond coincidence. It could very well be. That pretty much holds true for every piece of equipment used in paranormal investigations. Some people will swear to death that XX device is the best, some will call it **** and never use it.

The only thing that really concerns me is that some people will use a app like this, get the word "Demon" to show up and they freak out like Satan himself has just dropped into their house. If you're house has never had any activity, no strange noises at night, no strange electronics malfunctions, no weird feelings, then the word that is popping up on your tablet/smart phone is probably nothing more than a random event.