View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for replying :)

I am also scrying sometimes especially when Albert Hoffman is involved. In one of my posts that was removed, if you remember, I had a very strange experience. I am looking forward to a Gold Sheen Obsidian. I want a snowflake obsidian a few months ago, but now it's not the case anymore. I will eventually have one day all types of obsidians, not just yet tho.

I do not look at the zodiac of a stone/crystal. As a libra, I will not use x or y stone just because of that. But either way, I have read from so so many sources about it. And I will still do.

I am still confused sometimes... it's like sometimes I take the obsidian and carry it with me at all times... but then i think what if it's not a really good idea to carry it with me all the time since it can make me a bit angry/sad from surfacing a lot of repressed emotions~? Or the black obsidian MIGHT~ even ground and calm me in such a way that I would lose the joyous energy that is a characteristic which is a part that forms my charisma.

I am talking a bit weird now I know... but I am wondering. I guess, experimenting and time will tell :) Either way, as I go, as long as I am open to face things and understand, good things should come.