View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Master
In the Bible it does say that “the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” In fact Jesus is quoted as saying such.
A lot of Christians say that they “want to be like Jesus,” and for me Jesus was the man and Christ was the
consciousness which he acquired; "Christ" is a title given to Jesus, so for me to be like Jesus I have to
reach for that divine consciousness and reaching for that divine consciousness often brings with it OBE's,
inter/intra-dimensional experiences, and, or NDE’s.

That consciousness is called by many names, and the word “Christ” derives from the Latin and Greek
designations for that divine consciousness. But there is a lot more to it than just reading “holy” books.
Spiritual literature is like a cook book recipe that if you want to follow you can prepare and eat a meal,
and no one can prepare or eat that meal for you. But you do not have to follow a cook book when
you want to prepare a meal.

The out of body experiences which I have had are so far removed from this world; it is like this physical life
appears as a faint dream and the feeling of love is so extremely strong, thick, and rich, with overwhelming bliss.
No pain, no suffering, and no drama. The OBE’s which I have had are more real to me then the experience of
living here on Earth in a human body. Still I choose to honor this physical life, honor my human body, and
see it through to its natural conclusion.