View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I can not tell you one......Or I could tell you a 1000 reasons.
No matter what I say though, none of it will have the impact on you of having a first hand experience.
Until you OBE or NDE it will all just be 'others' stories to speculate over, make judgements and pronouncements about based on nothing more than conjecture and opinions.

And when you do OBE or NDE for the first time no one will every be able to convince you it didn't happen and where you go and the Beings you may meet will be at a near-frequency to you. You were there, you are the witness - it happened to YOU. Until then - nothing anyone can say is likely to sway any preconceived ideas and beliefs you already have in place about it - which, if you don't mind me saying - seem to be pretty harsh!
If you want to OBE it would be better to wait until things like satan and demons have no influence over you and there is only Love, compassion and wonder - that way it will be Beings of Light whom you meet when you go out of body for the first time.

P.S. I OBE a lot, I often take others with me, there's a trick to making sure one doesn't end up in a 'bad neighborhood with ruffians' and that trick is in being more Love based than Fear based. Cheers!

CrystalSong...Thank you for saying it so well...! Not only the part I highlighted, but the entire response is exactly in tune with what I've gleaned since having my NDE...which caused me to read and view dozens of accounts.
The reason I highlighted that part is because for me this reflects on the idea that our spirits/souls/consciousness is still influenced by the ego at least to some (?) degree when we have these experiences. As a result of listening to what the experienced have said about changes in their philosophies because of those experiences (not the specifics of what they saw) it makes sense to me it's only when the finality of the spirit/soul/consciousness is separated from the ego will it experience the reality of that dimension/place.