View Single Post
Old 13-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
Well as far as I can figure out, it seems we have the ability at spirit level to make any constructs quite real and we can do so out of fears, beliefs, need for guidance, for all sorts of reasons. So in the end, it's hard for an outsider to tell if an entitiy or being is still just a beleif or psychological construct or something more tangable. In the end I'm not sure it matters much because for that individual, they function just the same.

well, it kinda matters to me whether i'm dealing with my own construct or with an autonomous being. it's like the difference between an imaginary friend and real flesh and blood friend. one is dictated by my psychology, dependent on the mental and emotional environment my psyche provides while the other is independent and acts on personal will. a mental construct doesn't have personal motivation as they're constructed by the subcon for specific purposes. autonomous beings have motives of their own and i'd like to know what those motives might be if i'm interacting with such.