View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude
I know the ego has been around for a long time but ET posits that pre-historic humans didn't have the "thinker" at one point and that it has gotten stronger over time. I feel like at this time in history, we are experiencing egos and a collective ego of the most massive proportions. I feel like the awakening that is happening with a segment of the population is due to the collective consciousness hitting rock bottom due to the collective ego. You have to hit rock bottom sometimes.

I wonder why is it this time in history that this is happening... Is it due to the fact that people are living longer now? It seems like painbodies grow bigger with age unless there is an awakening (#grumpyoldmen) :-). Your physical body may get weaker but your painbody gets stronger, and possibly even stronger so by being strung along through poor health by modern medicine. I love old people, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking at this through an analytical lens. I know that there is a lot of wisdom and kindness in many elderly folks but we all know that the majority of adults aren't awakened. (I'm not implying I am awakened.) Could the snowball effect of the painbody through the long lives be playing a major role in creating a collective ego of epic proportions?

As a very good representative of old people (but not of grumpy old men) it would be fascinating to hear just what being 'awakened' can be described.