Thread: Home Sick
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006, 04:58 PM
DASA

Re: Past Lives

Apparently the best two methods for finding out are either to 1) Have a past-life regression session; or 2) Speak to a 'pukka' Astrologer, who will be able to tell you of past (and future?) births according to the lines on your palm, or exact date of birth etc...

I've had neither of these, but I know a lot of people who have been regressed. Some say it didn't really work for them, and others came out with crazy stories I'm not sure I'd beleive! There is one friend of mine who had some information which seemed very genuine, about how a close friend in this life, was also close in their past life, and they had actually taken birth in a close location to them out of the desire to see them again this time round.... and she remembered certain details from her previous life that were later verified.

I've had dreams of being a Buddhist and wearing a basket on my head! Which I thought were just some funny thing I'd dream about, but later discovered Zen Buddhist musicians actually do sometimes do this, or wear weird basket-hats at least... could be a past-life memory??? ;-)