View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 10:16 AM
moobesh

Post A new Church or School of thought

Hi Guys,

My name is Ben Im 25 live in the UK and work for a social housing provider. I have since I was around 12 been learning, researching and practicing different spirituality related things. it was all brought on by intense depression and a sort of internal knowing that things weren't as they were meant to be.

Ok so i'll get to it. I have come to the realization that there is place for a new church (I do not like using that term sometimes because how negatively people view the word outside of the Christian faith.) The Church would be an interfaith one, with the goal of providing spiritual and worldly support to people world wide. To Facilitate world political union and provide a group buying power of knowledge, resources and support to those that seek it.

The Church would establish itself as a sovereignty either with or without territory to allow a solid foundation of establishment and would have a variety of different avenues for people to interact and function within the church. i.e. ministry, lay ministry, monasticism (for get the celibacy part) etc... please do not think of current organisations when you read this.

The main tenants of the organisation are:

To promote equality, union and relaxation and enjoyment in life.
To support those seekers in their personal journey
To facilitate world political union
To provide support such as medical, construction etc... to those that need it
To a non authoritative organisation and pool of resources and knowledge.

so to the reason of this Thread, lets discuss it peeps? tell me your concerns and how o refine the concept.

Kindest Regards