View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Knower
My Twin is entering into a relationship with an emotionally abusive subtle narcissist. All her friends have been telling her for years he's bad. But she's managed to even romanticize that, thinking 'Oh everyone's against us, but they don't know 'us''.

We only woke up to our connection this year. I don't think she fully gets how special it is, because she's still clutching to the goal of this guy.

Probably for the best, as I am married, and I have work to do with my wife. (She needs a lot of healing from a rough background).

What hurts me about my Twin, is that even though she acknowledges our connection, it's that she 'desires' him more than me. (For all the 3D reasons).

I am jealous of that desire she has for him.

However, I believe it's her lesson to start valuing being treated better, and valuing the inner part of a partner, not the external stuff.

She's going to learn the hard way. Through emotional pain.

It would make me happier, and would be easier for me, if she was getting into a relationship with a great guy.

100% of the people she knows tells her this guy is bad news. Unfortunately she's romanticised even that criticism.

All this was well into play, before I came on the scene.

I suspect that spiritually this timing, is so I can be there for her emotionally, when this relationship crumbles over next few years.