View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
Hello, strangely i felt the same well after a while when TF said something that shocked me and i was really disappointed, also that person i mean bragged to me the same as you like i was nothing and i did a wrong thing, y know...this type of abusers do this a lot.
I had dreams too, that were negative and premonitive, i was also tortured mentally by that person. All of these things while i write it, make me feel really sad and upset because they were the cause of my past PTSD, i'm not even sure how i recovered myself from all these while being somewhat in contact with TF (but not knowing much or asking what is happening in his life).
Probably it's your time to shine, heal and recover, self love and stuff...strangely again after all this nightmare moments/worst fear becoming reality it seems my life is going very well, the law of attraction is also working finally (not on the TF side yet). You can do it and don't care what is happening in his life, remember marriages aren't forever if they don't stem from true love and honesty :). Better be single without commitments with abusers or people that make your life terrible.