Thread: david willcock
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, I think a lot of people have that experience with higher beings. It is a form of channelling in a way, but you are always in control and conscious. The key is to establish an energetic connection first. They might also show up in person, in their light bodies, in that state they can touch you and even perform healing if needed.

Yes for me I realized that that energetic connection was always there, it was just me that wasn't aware of it before. At first I wondered though why they weren't directly talking to me more, although I can sense them just about anytime. Then I realized that as truly positive beings, they want me to learn to a certain extent on my own and learn to be responsible. I think this is important for ascension and that's why they are not just swooping down and giving me all the answers. But also that they sometimes lead me to answers in other ways as well. What do you think?

Quote:
BTW, the Rainbow Body, Ascension and Light Body are all different things. The first one is a strictly Tibetan practice, unique to their culture. I am somewhat sceptical of it, since it does not appear to be universal.

Ascension is again a different thing, nothing to do with the rainbow body. It is simply the evolution of humankind, moving to a higher state of vibration or density, if you will. The Rainbow Body is far beyond that.

As for the light body, this in my experience is pure white light and it is the state higher dimensional beings exist in. Humans also have the potential to "ascend" and create a light body for themselves during this lifetime, but they will only fully "go" into their light bodies after death. There is a process described in the Kundalini Awakening process (especially by Gopi Krishna), whereby the physical body slowly sucks in Soma from higher realms (heaven), through a fully awakened Kundalini Mechanism. This is then distributed throughout the body by the Chakric-energetic system and the body is slowly transformed, over many decades, into one made up of higher-dimensional photons. It will still appear like a normal physical body, but the person's perception slowly changes, for instance they will see everything as radiant and with a white sheen around it.

Thank you for the information; I don't think this stuff is being talked about nearly enough. Could the rainbow body be so unique to Tibetan culture because of all the meditating the monks and Buddhas did? How important is meditation to it all?
What I experienced was more along the lines of ascension or the beginning of ascension, although I don't claim to be a fifth dimensional being. I did experience some weird bodily changes... feeling disjointed from my body, nausea for no health reason, feeling like my body mass was lighter. Along with all my senses increasing, the regular ones and the physic ones as well.

Quote:
The Myth that eating meat is a hindrance to spiritual development is a persistent one, but clearly false. All the ancient Rishis that meditated alone in the forest for years or decades on end, ate meat and wore animal pelts. They hunted too. What else are you supposed to eat in the middle of the Jungle, berries and mushrooms? Hunting and fishing is the only way a human can survive in a natural environment, it's idiotic to suggest otherwise, but people have their beliefs and you obviously can't shake them.

It is the same story with celibacy, which is supposedly necessary to spiritual development. No, it's not. These dietary and sexual restrictions are specifically put in place to stop people from raising their Serpent Power. They do the exact opposite of what they claim to do. Since Kundalini needs to rise through the second chakra first, which regulates sexuality, sexual restrictions and programmed in guilt and hangups are the best way to stop that. Likewise with Veganism, it denies the energy and nutrients a human needs to feed the Kundalini awakening process at the worst possible time.

There is a period after the Kundalini first awakens when one should abstain from sex, but that is really all there is to it. Having Tantric sex actually feeds the serpent and is generally beneficial to an awakening.

Right I'm leaning more towards it is about how you are, how loving you are and treat people, as opposed to doing specific practices that are so often talked about online. Although, once again, I'm not sure how important mediation is, it seems to be a bridge between reaching the spiritual world.
One thing I have learned is that a third eye opening and kundalini raising are two different things, although maybe connected.