View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by -River-
Perhaps, science and spiritualality is another illusion. yes indeed there are irrefuedible congruencies but is spirtitually just purely faith? for faith can be generated by factual information but can factual information be generated by faith? by this i mean is science created to supply this phisical realm of "illusion" as so many put it before the things that cannot be explained threw known sciences?
It can, but they'll always be at odds with each other.

It's when science and faith mix that 'pseudo science' is thus born.

However, when 'pseudo science' gets results better than science, we must start asking questions.

I find that quantum physics is somehow very spiritual indeed and that pure mathematics is the 'language of the gods'.

What if I told you that the technology already exists for us to see and hear dimensional beings with 100% accuracy?

Many sceptics still doubt the authenticity of such experimental tech because:

1. It's still 'experimental' and
2. They are sceptics who would still believe that the earth is flat if their science told them so.

Faith can also be expressed fractally in the form of a Metatron Cube, a Fibonacci spiral or a Mandelbrot Set.

It reminds us of 'the golden ratio' or the universal constant - the language of The Divine.

*I just noticed the date on this thread...ah well. lol