View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

I read this somewhere "calm seas does not make a skilled sailor."
Life is up and down and that's the way this world works. It's not like that we are being punished but to teach us.

When people treat you bad and you get hurt, it's not that they are treating you bad that hurts but it's the pain from the past that is still lingering with you that causes the pain and these situations happen to show you that you still have the pain from the past and you need to heal the wound.

Till that wound is healed you are going to feel hurt by the way others treat you. Other people that don't have that wound won't care how others treat them cause it does not hurt. The pain from the past is blinding you and it's changed your attitude towards others. I have gone through the same thing sort of and i have changed my attitude from blaming others and looked at myself. I feel a lot better and i see now that it was me that changed the way i was treating others and that's the consequences of how they treated me.

As i understand it: if you commit suicide you will just come back with the same problems in another life and you have to go through all that from the start till that issue goes away.

We are here on earth to heal and the only way is to face our wounds and feel them and work through them so we can become who we really are.

Hope this helps