View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Human spirits, much like they do on earth, have free will. You cannot make them cross into the light, nor can you just send them there. Or even have them leave a place that they do not choose to. You can ask, but it is up to the spirit themselves to decide where they want to go.

That's what I felt as well and shared my thoughts with my friend the shaman. What he suggested was that I have a conversation with him out in our garage (more than likely with the doors shut so neighbors don't think I'm going whacko..lol!), and ask him some questions and try to have him give any responses by knocking or manifesting a sound. What I will share with him is that I am fully aware he is there as well as know what had happened to him, and also let him know what year it is as well (Sometimes this alone can help I've learned on one of the docs I've watched.) I will let him know that I am willing to help him if he wishes to see his mother and help him through. But I will not force him at all because I know he thinks it's his mission because of what happened. From what I have learned in all my spiritual readings as well as documentaries I've seen on Gaia tv is that once he goes into the light he later on can come back to visit if he chooses to do so, but at least it would be by choice and he is no longer stuck on this plane. So I feel this is the best way after thinking on it. Because then the choice is his alone and I won't feel any guilt then either way. I just hope my other half has a safe racing season if that car in particular does go to the track this summer should this spirit opt to go home.