View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
There is no right or wrong on the otherside. Even if it seems wrong, there are deeper meaning to everything.

Hello

Now this is the statement I was looking for. There is meaning to all messages maybe we just are not hearing from whom we want to hear from is all as they have nothing of value to give us.

I do platform work, and at times it does seem like I have been wrong, for a person to some how randomly find me again and go you know that message from like 6 months ago now you were right on. I have no clue what the message was and at times do not recognize the person speaking to me but I am blessed to hear that.

There is no right or wrong only that flow of energy. Yes there are always going to be some that seek false profits from the work they do but that is their path of Karma as it does have a bite.

I had one from a spiritualist church tell me I was not a "true" Medium as I rarely gave the name of a person, names have no meaning in Spirit they are a tool used here. We come to be energy vibrations in Spirit and we are all that same knowing of others. What I find more powerful is to give a description, some characteristic or mark the person has that says "yes" that for sure is my Dad or Uncle ext.

I remember one lady that had quite a few dead husbands and she wanted to hear from any one of them. One came in over the rest but it was not clear it was just the "one" so he in spirit dropped his pants for me and showed me a large mole on his parts.....I told her that and she goes OMG that is one of my husbands and he so liked to show off that mole to friends at parties !

I had no name but I had something to identify him by. Now not all would share that information openly but he did drop his pants in the living.

Lynn