View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:22 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It could be two fold a pull to a past life maybe to a place you once lived and to a connection to someone you once were with. Re living the past in a dream or travelling in that dream out of the body in what is Astral Travel.

The other is a message dream and I am pulled more to this aspect of the dream. Where things are played out over and over so that you recall what the dream is about. In dreams like this your feeling things like they are real time and in real life levels of experience.

This usually is a message that something in your home life needs some attentions or to be looked at in what path change might be there. Maybe times we feel our path is settled but there is more we need to look at for what going forwards looks like.

The male figure could be what we could call your shadow self or that part of you your not showing or letting out that will get things done and moving.

Lynn
Hello Lynn! Thank you so much for sorting this out for me what it could be :), I did not think in those terms before. I got hooked up on those jeans and began searching the net to see if I could find something. I finally did. The jeans I found that were alike in the color, material, design were jeans on ebay from the 1920's-30's.