View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Guide

It definitely affects weak parts of the body or triggers deep seated emotions...I've observed this in my circle of family and friends. My one friend has had a horrible nagging cough so bad she couldn't keep food down since Mercury retrograde began and has been to the doctor twice. Her lungs are clear and antibiotics didn't work. It doesn't surprise me, being I know her personal situation and what she's been going through on an emotional level.

Being aware of the curveballs being thrown is key, you're right, it makes all the difference.

I've had several weird random instances over the past month, even leading up to a couple days ago where a certain someone who has been a major thorn in my side has reached out to me a few times whereas they usually never do. Knowing it was a test and an opportunity for me to respond differently, I did just that and kept my boundaries strong and turned down a favor that this person asked of me. To my surprise, she replied that she understands and she shouldn't have asked me for a favor, AND that she's glad I'm taking care of myself and even threw in a "you come first". WHOA!

Haha, yes we did discuss about the importance of the sacral chakra during Ascension. Thinking about the symptoms/illness I've had this past month leading up to this time it makes perfect sense. Fear is related to bladder and kidneys relating to this chakra and I have had a lot of fear....I suppose it's working it's way out of my system. If the lion symbolizes courage, the heart, it's no wonder I dreamt of a lion twice recently...one of which had raw flesh exposed around its midsection in a band where the heart would be, showing me what is missing or preventing me from moving forward. It's hard to explain, but I've been piecing together all of the clues, signs, and dreams and it resonates with what areas still needed some work.

Ariaecheflame, (and to FairyCrystal's point about it being a nice change from all the years of ups and downs) yes, it does seem to be getting easier each year and each major cosmic event. Awareness of the lessons each event may bring as well as a willingness to look within and an opportunity to respond differently is key instead of feeling like the universe is against you, haha!