View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 02:48 AM
Master
Each persons’ NDE or OOB experience will be as unique as they, or their consciousness is. I am a Vietnam War veteran and have had NDE, and also after the military when I began doing quiet meditation I’ve had OOB experiences. I do not assume that what I experienced is what others will experience because I have spoke with others, friends I used to hang out with, who also had these experiences and there were slight differences in what they shared.

Your life here on Earth is unique; you may have a lot in common with other human beings but there is an aspect of uniqueness to your human existence, and it is no different beyond this world. From my perspective; everything is God, everything is what we call “consciousness,” everything is fluid and formless. Form follows function, or how something was created to operate. The light is always with us, even at this very moment. If a person goes deep enough in meditation, beyond thoughts and emotions, they will come to a point to where all they see is light; regardless whether they are awake, asleep, meditating or not; they will see Divine Light 24/7 in everything.

The light itself is extremely therapeutic, healing, containing unfathomable wisdom and grace, and when you feel that light it feels like overwhelming, intoxicating, love. On the so-called “lower” planes, so-called because there is no such thing as “high or low” beyond this physical existence. Infinity has no boarders or boundaries. But in the realms closest to physical existence, often referred to as the Astral planes, life is similar to here on Earth; there are hospitals, etc., and consciousness/souls, etc. take form as they do here on earth. But beyond the Astral realms is a different story, keeping in mind that it is all “story.” Yes, there is a “silver cord” connected to the human body, which is severed when we die a human death. It is as a spiritual umbilical cord that when severed allows us to take birth on the other side. Fact is, we are already there. The light which we talk about that is beyond this world exists right within us, deep within our capacity to feel.

“There is a light that shines beyond all things on earth, beyond us all, beyond the heavens, beyond the highest, the very highest heavens. This is the light that shines in our heart.” Chandogya Upanishad, p. 113

“The light of the body is the eye, if therefore thine eye be single, they whole body shall be full of light.” King James Bible, Matthew, 6:22

“When the divine sight is opened, all appear as equal and one, and there remains no distinction of good and bad, high and low.” Sayings of Ramakrishna, The Bible of the World, p. 171

“He who knows this light, even in dreams, will be saved.” The Koran, “Light”

“I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.” BOTA Kabbalah, Pattern on the Trestle board

“ You cannot see me with those gross eyes. I therefore bestow upon you the divine eye.” Bhagavad-Gita, 11:8

“Thine own consciousness, shining, void, and inseparable from the Great Body of Radiance, hath no birth, nor death, and is the Immutable Light.” Tibetan Book of the Dead, 96

“By meditation upon light and upon radiance, knowledge of the spirit can be reached and thus peace can be achieved.” Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: I; in Bible of the World, p.147

“What was your face before your parents were born?” Suzuki, Zen Buddhism, p.134