View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Knower

Hi Teddy, I experienced the same as you did and I have a person I consider my TF and he considers me his TF, too (he was the first to know about it, we are not together). I wish I could get the energy back to me, too. When I felt it I felt as if I could project my energy outside myself to the peopld around me in public places. It was a high love energy. I am not posting in the TF thread due to personal reasons. You should ask about this in the TF thread.
Here is a link regarding with maybe what you did experienced. Also, at that time I felt some "entities" did connected with me. Even though I am very spiritual, I am a very logical person and I didn't believe in this kind of things, so I am still trying to find information about what the heck happened to me. In my case, I know my heart chakra opened due to the love I deeply feel for him. And I even felt the eight figure in my chest that Emerald explain in this link.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119163

I hope Emeraldheart answer to you if you make the question in the TF thread.

And one question if you don't mind: I did experienced my heart chakra opening on July last year and then the energy was so strong that I would wake up in the middle of the night. Like the energy at first was entering inside me from an "external" source. Did you felt this? And when this happened to you?