View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia
Hello emeraldheart :) Thank you so much for sharing your visions. What blissful and wonderful experiences. Amazing!! It all resonates with me too. For quite some time, I have also felt that the '144000' represents the collective soul family who are here on a mission. And it was that number in particular as the soul groups and twins were perfectly divided.

And I am totally on par with the shared experiences. I believe that we'll always be a part of a soul group at any given point in time, as like you say, it relates to the evolution and journey of the soul. I think it would be impossible for a single soul to experience everything in the Universe before making their way back to the Source. And so, soul groups are formulated so that one soul can experience as much as possible, without needing to experience everything. When the soul group joins together once more, their combined experiences will have accumulated and aggregated all the love, knowledge and wisdom for the whole group. And so, their combined wisdom is integrated by all, and each soul in the whole group will be as knowledgeable as one another!

Touching on the mythic call, if anyone has the time to read and if you feel guided to do so, there is channeled message that is truly so beautiful. I am not able to link it at this time, however if you copy & paste 'The Mythic Call - Flower of Life' into Google, it is the first link.

I suggest reading it more slowly than usual for more emphasis. Or perhaps reading it a few times over, or reading it out loud. Or perhaps doing all three! In doing so, a light will come through and the beautiful energy of words will be felt, perhaps even sparking remembrance :)

Make time for the things that make your heart sing ��

Yes - it has been an interesting transition through the many TF related visions... it begun with the initial remembering spark between myself and twinsoul aspect... yet as I became more intergrated and was able to take in more of these expansive visions of the soul group - and how intricately they are designed and organised it was as though I was being introduced to a massive symphony orchestra with all its working parts as the soul group where as all I saw at the beginning of this path was two violins in duet - a moving harmony and a melody as the two working parts of twinsoul.

This view has changed my perspective and approach especially more recently. As i refine myself... my soul melody within the symphony I am becomming more interested in perfecting me - not worrying about the rest.
There are things which I never would have had the courage to do as a partner of God/universe - things which I was always looking for outside of self due to my own lack of courage...
The twinsoul experience is a coming home to all aspects of self... the further I progress along my path the less I am able to differentiate between union as a 'place' destination... it is always a continuing process with aspects coming home in multiple timelines and multiple dimensional experiences.

These grand visions of the collective soul - family group... have enabled me to trust the larger picture of my own life and of inter - connection in general.

As a collective soul group many souls decided to split off from the origional and initial split from source... into oversoul into twinsoul and continued until a perfect pattern of souls within that group is achieved.
When I think about Jesus and the 12 disciples... I am drawn to the insight of its relation to soul groups... and the aspects of the oversoul.

There is no need to worry... because it is all perfectly designed.

Follow your intuition... always asking 'is this MY truth... or is fear speaking?'