View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Since I have awakened I too have experienced a lot of paranormal that was never in my home before. This all started with three deaths within a year and a half within my immediate family. Two were elderly parents and the other was only 51 and it was an untimely death. They say within the spirit realm they know fully well who is a conduit of being open. It is like we have a flashlight beaming above our heads so they are drawn to this. I fully belive that most of our paranormal is our loved ones visiting us being nothing has been negative and I am a very strong empath and feel I would recognize the signs of anything "not welcome".

But what you need to establish is wether it is residual or an intelligent haunting. If it is intelligent and they are able to understand you and hear you, you are more than able to make the request of them leaving or at the very least setting down "ground rules" if they wish to stay. You have the right and the will to banish them because it is your home and you can make that known to them. I personally don't mind them in our home because nothing bad has ever happened and I honestly feel there are others that come to visit because our country home is not far from indian burial grounds from back in the day. I have clearly stated they are welcome as long as they are loving and do not cause upset to our family, most are just lonely is all. This would Mean no walking in the halls or stomping late at night when we're trying to sleep, no crazy noises manifested during our sleep or upsetting our pets etc..... All has been well with these ground rules and I feel their presence when they visit.