View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 09:24 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well i'm schizophrenic if that helps, i think you are too much in the mind, realize that your not the mind, just step out and witness the beautiful silence from within, that is who you truly are, the mind, its full of ****.

personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down by a devil who was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.