View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Master

A less charged word for "faith" is "belief". Our beliefs generate "feelings", the elder siblings of "emotions". Emotions and beliefs create thought forms, that are the reality we perceive wherever we focus our awareness.

We have our conscious mind and our subconscious (our unconscious isn't relevant here). When we sleep, our conscious sleeps, so we're acting only under the impulses of our subconscious. When we become lucid in a dream, our conscious awakens, but our physical senses are still asleep. As we aren't focused in the physical, our thought forms' creation and their action aren't constrained by the physical's laws.

There are opinions, some backed by channeled information, others being physicists' speculations, that we are living in a virtual world supported by complex telepathic connections between all the participants. That makes my brain heart a little, but I don't discount it. To me, it doesn't matter why it is that we experience a physical, a dreamworld, and, likely, an afterlife, although I have an opinion: they are different ranges on the same scale of consciousness.

In my experience with self-hypnosis, when you pass on to the afterlife, it feels exactly as you feel when you wake up from a dream, especially as when you wake up from an out-of-body experience, or a highly lucid dream. When you wake you aren't exactly the character from your dream, but much more, and real