View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Karma is the actions we do.We know about karma because it is what we do.
I don't know anything about the Law of God.
Your question is not clear to me.It does not imply 1 to 1 reincarnation.

Completeness cannot exclude anything.
Completeness cannot exclude anything....then why does it cause exclusion?

We are told by spiritual channeling as original information of self awareness...the information gained about creation that proved itself exact that we were all created equally both male and female.

As we are the consciousness reviewing our own condition....since when is this condition considered to be equal?

The review is given a status because the status was given to us by our evil brother who changed the natural balances for his own self gain and part of our family DNA was lost and mutated.

We were advised again spiritually that our brother, via this information agreed that his family could once again lose their DNA for his self benefit which he considered through self advice. His self advice is not spiritual and I wonder why he still considers that his own advise is of spirit?

Karma is the explanation for reincarnation actually, if you care to review the ideal of karma. Cause and effect in natural life is a natural condition that belongs to the choice. Sometimes our choices gain us interactions with evil minded humans who do evil acts to us....is this our karma also...or just an excuse of an evil mind who knew that it was evil and then tried to write spiritual information as if it were informed, whereas it has always proved to be misinformed.