View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your replies. I dont know how to respond individually, but

Inika, i think i believe more of him being a soul tribe thingy too. I don't know about the TF thing, I only asked because I came across it and was curious how people can tell. As for my bf... i think we have both gotten lazy... i think its hard to leave because we are used to each other, i dont know what we bringout in each other that nurtures growth anymore... i am very confused abouteverything and all my feelings and they change every 5 mins from knowing its over to knowing its a mistake and not wanting it to be over.

Jro - thats the thing i feel i deeply care about him... and i dont know if it is in my head but i think he feels it too. But again that could be me interpreting it that way cos of how I feel.

Morrigan - i think my views align with yours. Because I have experiencedd the love and relationship that people describe as TF. And i could easily say he was mine... but I dont think it could be that common? Maybe? It is a nice thought to have a part of your soul out there searching for yoi though lol