Thread: Ear sensations
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
ever have something similar happen while in a car? traveling up and/or down
hilly roads can cause my ears to plug, or "pop"... i think it's due to air pressure.
so, linking those ideas together... maybe your associate has some 'weighty
matter' that's been troubling him, causing 'pressure' to build up.
if such is the case, it may be that your having been clued into the problem is an
invitation for you to assist in some way. it may be that some non-direct action(s)
of yours could be effective (in that you were cued in a round-about manner).

I would without a doubt say that he has things that trouble him, especially the stress of work.

And that is a great point as being a possible invitation to assist in some way! I sent this person love and forgiveness due to things from this life and some past life residue. I did this during meditating. Felt like we needed to clear the air and our friendship really improved. I felt such a great connection with him in the heart that I started doing distant healing on him...I learned that this is a BIG NO NO. When I took reiki 2, my teacher said that we need permission, and you can get it from their higher self. But with my own experience with this coworker is that you need their actual permission in person. I think I really really drained my own energy when I should have let the Universe help out and should have asked permission in real-life so it doesn't interfere with his soul's path. So I guess I am nervous on what I need to do to assist him...maybe the answer will come or he will reach out.