View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
The High Priestess, 2 of Cups, 6 of Pentacles
The bond between you and your cat is so incredibly strong, that you always felt that there must be more to it. Whether he or she was with you in a past life or several past lives already or there is something else behind that deep understanding between you and your cat is unclear. Look deep inside yourself and also connect to your cat. What do you feel? You most likely already know the answer.

[I'm a little late to this, as I've been away for a few days.]
It's rather telling that when I met my current cat [whose name is Boo, by the way], at the pet store, she came right up to me to say hi, and meowed and meowed as if saying 'where have you been all this time?'
She likes sitting/lying on me as if to make sure I don't go anywhere without her knowing.

Next reading for angelic star
What important karmic/ spiritual patterns have I overcome in regards to A ?

A: The Ascent--Akashic Tarot
I sense that there was great difficulty involved in those patterns, rather like actually climbing a mountain. Building on the mountain metaphor, I feel that you have 'climbed' out of those patterns, despite the danger/risk of falling all the way down again.

Q: Have I incarnated on Earth before?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII