View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 04:58 AM
Master
Reading for SeekerOfKnowledge

Quote:
Q: The person who represents my Shadow, X, what was my exact relationship to him in the past life I had during the time he was X?

Two of cups, Four of cups

It feels the nature of partnership was love. One partner showed interest and that really conditioned serious expectations around the other person. One had higher standing and the other didn't. Circumstances lead to abandonment of one partner by another , one was left bruised , hurt and neglected seriously. Difference in class, energy , and circumstances not bringing two together lead to grief on 'X's part mostly I feel. There were unclear intentions and that is karma here.
The current karmic lessons incluce looking another eye to eye, fining a neutral ground with them. A deeper heart on this person's part feels guilty but they have not yet consciously realized it or expressed it yet. Mostly some attraction but also unresolved feelings and there is karma there for this person in regards to you, in this lifetime amidst different situations and change of scene. Understand gravity of the situation, marriage also comes up somehow, so holding positive expectations , positive feelings , slight feelings of love and understanding. Mostly reaching a neutral ground this time around.

These are some messages here , hope this relates somehow ~

blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star
What important karmic/ spiritual patterns have I overcome in regards to A ?