View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Experiencer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it is extra difficult when dealing with kids because they affect you and you want the best for them.
In any case, to throw in a little bit of Abraham Hicks theory, if you need her to change so you can feel better... you are still dependent on external factors to feel good.
If you want her to change to 'help' her... the best you can do is simply hold on to your own vibration of love, accept her as she is, don't focus on her flaws, but on her good positive aspects. In other words: look at her through the eyes of Source.
That comes down to not needing anything from her, including not needing her to change so you feel better.

I'm just thinking now that doing this with ppl close to us is quite difficult. Maybe best start practicing this with strangers in the street, people in shops etc. Seeing them for the beautiful Divine creatures they are, regardless of what they do, say or look like. Then narrow it down to people more close to us.
Doesn't that boil down to "no judgement"? And isn't it silly how often we do judge, even strangers? And likely ourselves.
seeing them for the divine creatures they r , regardless of what they do.....
I m practising this for two days ,it is very difficult , the old me still keep dragging the leg, i will keep working on this, i feel it needs a lot efforts:) but worth it:)