View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
@FairyCrystal

Love me some Abraham Hicks! Actually I started reading 'The Secret' about 7/8 years ago and a lot of her original ideas came from Abraham Hicks. I'm actually reading an Abraham Hicks book right now they're having some difficulties getting through it. Something blocking me??

The idea of unconditional love has long been a goal for me. It is hard to do it while being a parent because, as you say, teaching them rules is not same thing as loving them unconditionally. Though it can be incorporated often. Strangers are definitely easier to do that with. Lol

Update on this crazy full moon: more heart opening and lots of power from the Sacred Feminine. Humming all night long. Lots of focus on New Earth and grounding there. Not a peep from my twin though there was some sexual energy that I thought was him at first but it was just cleaning out dirty/victim crud from my sacral chakra. Other than that it was a cacoon of yummy energy.

I've noticed that others did not fair as well. I've been through my fair share and it totally sucks! I sent lots of love and healing to all mankind, asked God, Jesus and angels to help lift the vibrations in them so the transformation is not as scary. I think we've made some headway though!

Here's to letting go off the old! ♡♡♡