View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Its funny... within ten minutes of posting here... my heart just split open awashed with agony! (I seem to manifest lessons very rapidly now). I went for a for a short walk the shop and was already feeling this sickness in my solar plexus. I walked past two dead adult ravens laying side by side and my heart tore open... I then walked past a shop with the news channel on covering the recent shootings and my heart tore open even wider.

Within a few metres I walked past some scattered rubbish on the path, pamphlets and wrappers ect torn at the edges with just one or two key words showing.

The first said 'choose eden'... (pools) the next said... (advertising a car) that it came with automatic inner peace!

My heart and solar plexus were breaking open...
And then I was reminded to breath througb it. Long deep breaths into my heart and solar plexus and be at peace with choosing peace in this moment... do not feel guilty for choosing peace... even when you can feel pain... it is such a healing space to hold.

When I did that - I realised that I had transmuted very deep pain into compassion and love.
And I held on to that space...

I really needed to share that just now... it was such a strong and instant lesson on the heart and... I felt it resonated so deeply with this thread.