View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Ascender
Rokazulu, as you posted this thread in the hypnosis section of the forum, do I assume that you are interested in a possible hypnotic modification of your eating desires? This can be done - and indeed is not at all difficult for a hypnotherapist. It is a common procedure, similar in approach to hypnosis about weight loss (although of course different in nature).

If you are really serious about this issue, then all you need do is search for a hypnotherapist in your local area. I am a trained advanced hypnotist myself, but have never practised and do not offer my services (except for free to family, friends and acquaintances locally). However, I can assure you that your food desires can be modified by a hypnotist, if that is what you sincerely wish. The stronger you desire it, the easier it will be for the hypnotist to help you.

Self hypnosis is another possibility, if you think that you put yourself into a deep trance state of relaxation. There are numerous sound files available on the net (e.g. by Steve Jones, inter alia), but I am not aware of one specifically about wanting to eat vegetables and fruit rather than other foods. But of you are able to put yourself in a trance state, you could hypnotise yourself on that theme.

If self-hypnosis is not your thing, then seeking a trained hypnotist in your area is the best way forward.

Every best wish to you!