Thread: Why God is ONE
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Suspended
Seeker

To believe in more than one God is going to become a problem when you die. As believers in one God we will turn to him only while those than don't, those that believe in more than one God will be in confusion. Do you think that when you die it is so easy. I suffer from schizophrenia and I hear voices. Everyday the voices try to convince me that I am God, that there is more than one God, that I am the anti christ, that I am evil and rahashing my sin to make me feel guilty about my life. The only solace I have is my belief in One God which is more than enough. The same thing will happen to poltheist that die. They will either tell you that you are a God or they will say they are Gods. They know that this is the only way for them to lose heaven. You think death is easy. I almost died and eventually i went insane from the voices. I recovered Godwilling and if you are reading this then you know a secret of death. Who you going to turn to. One God or many. Death is confusing and painful. There is no time to think of a complicated scenario. It simple, you will call out to God. In the quran it sais that Pharoah did so as well when he finally saw God's power but it was too late. God punished him. Don't be like pharoah, while there's life there's hope.