Thread: starting over?
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
I'm on the verge of not resististing anymore possibly because i have no other choice. what was your start over like?

i crave a blank slate of my life of myself but the fear of letting go to have everything kills me
what was your experience like?
To end the old world in yourself and rebirth in everyway, it takes courage, dedication and conscious practice to stay focused on your process. If your open and not resisting what is within you, your process will unfold as it will. Its scary to enter into the void of nothingness, but from this side of myself now, its the greatest gift of life in me that I could not have imagined on the other side in fear and resistance. Fear will create struggle, openness and acceptance of what is, allows for a more ease of letting go. And an ease of clarity to come to know what you need and where you need to be. Just being open and trusting yourself that you know for you. Death is the end point of this surrender. It scares many to surrender that deep, but ultimately when your not afraid of death, you can open fully to life and live the life your seeking more from your true self. Not from the conditioned patterns of fear and resistance.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder