View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 04:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Hello!

I'm new to this part of the forum. I've been on a twin flame journey, going through separation from my twin runner but the energy is shifting and there is less resistance from him. Recently, there has been some brief, real world contact with him for the first time in many many months.

Now I've had wonderful, lengthy, rich dreams of him during separation that have helped my spiritual progression a lot. Many of my important dreams had him delivering the content to me (carrying a ship in a bottle as a gift, meeting me at the base of a broken pyramid he said was mine, talking jibberish at the Disney "It's a Small World" ride, etc etc). It always felt like his soul was talking to my soul when I awoke ... he wasn't just a random figure in these key dreams.

This morning I woke up and felt like I was present in my body, but I felt like there was an invisible, aetherial "him" next to me, being physical and affectionate and playful with me in bed. It wasn't like a dream and it wasn't a fantasy, it felt like an invisible, energy-force-body of him (his same scale and size and mass, though also weightless).

Is it possible he astral projected to me this morning? Any insights into him in terms of how I experience him in my dreams? When two souls regularly connect at night during our sleep, is this just a dream or an astral projection?

Final note - I had a coping technique from childhood of dissociating where I check out and I'm elsewhere, but I never see my body or hover. It doesn't happen often. I don't even know where I go, but I always get the "are you ok?" questions and "where were you?" So I mention this in case it could impact the way I experience or recall astral projection.

Thanks for your input. This is all a strange and exciting new world to me.

Hi Red! I had a similar experience only I was awake... A few weeks ago I woke up at about 3am and could not go back to sleep (I've been waking up really early a lot lately and can't sleep anymore) and since my kid was asleep in the bed with me I went into the living room so as not to wake her up and got on the computer.
Then I just sensed that my twin flame ( or whatever he is) was there, hanging around me in spirit. I sensed his presence. I even sensed when it got later in the morning and he left. I'm sure it was him and not a dark entity. I know because I can sense negative presences when they are around me. I have for a long time, ever since I saw a demon possession. I always sense when there's a negative presence in my space. I can distinguish them too and tell when a presence is negative or dark, even when they materialize to me in the form of good looking men, which has happened too.
I don't know if my experience is different than yours because I was awake? But it's interesting...

Also the day I broke my no contact with him and sent him a message asking him if we could be friends again, I dreamt him and I got together and hung out and in the dream it felt like it was his idea because we did stuff he would pick to do lol...2 days later when I finally checked Facebook to see if he had answered me (yuck I hate Facebook), he had sent me like 5 messages and said yes and he said we'd get together and get coffee (one thing we did in the dream).
I have been curious ever since if he had the same dream but I'm too scared to ask him. He probably already thinks I'm a total nut especially since I sent him a letter about how I went through ascension and told him a bunch of stuff like that I have had dreams that came true. I didn't tell him some of the dreams were about him though. And I told him about soul connections but not in reference to him and I, just about that they exist and family stuff. The 2 days that he was sending me messages I had a strong feeling to check it too but I didn't listen.