View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Twin Flame: Did He Astral Project to Me This Morning?

Hello!

I'm new to this part of the forum. I've been on a twin flame journey, going through separation from my twin runner but the energy is shifting and there is less resistance from him. Recently, there has been some brief, real world contact with him for the first time in many many months.

Now I've had wonderful, lengthy, rich dreams of him during separation that have helped my spiritual progression a lot. Many of my important dreams had him delivering the content to me (carrying a ship in a bottle as a gift, meeting me at the base of a broken pyramid he said was mine, talking jibberish at the Disney "It's a Small World" ride, etc etc). It always felt like his soul was talking to my soul when I awoke ... he wasn't just a random figure in these key dreams.

This morning I woke up and felt like I was present in my body, but I felt like there was an invisible, aetherial "him" next to me, being physical and affectionate and playful with me in bed. It wasn't like a dream and it wasn't a fantasy, it felt like an invisible, energy-force-body of him (his same scale and size and mass, though also weightless).

Is it possible he astral projected to me this morning? Any insights into him in terms of how I experience him in my dreams? When two souls regularly connect at night during our sleep, is this just a dream or an astral projection?

Final note - I had a coping technique from childhood of dissociating where I check out and I'm elsewhere, but I never see my body or hover. It doesn't happen often. I don't even know where I go, but I always get the "are you ok?" questions and "where were you?" So I mention this in case it could impact the way I experience or recall astral projection.

Thanks for your input. This is all a strange and exciting new world to me.