View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.

What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?