Thread: Futhark Runes
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Chrysalis, mine are different because since I use the Elder Futhark. I'm not sure about what my cards are. I will have to dig them out and see. I'll still follow along though.

What mean for the number 24 are you looking for regular or Angel number meaning?

I like the idea of felt since some cloths can be scratchy and it might cause rune damage overtime. I also was told when I bought my baby lodestones to put them in a red felt pouch that I made myself. So maybe you are onto something using felt. I never thought to ask why she told me this, I just did it. Duh. LOL

Hello Sundancer.

I think the numbers would be for numerology, so the meaning from that perspective.

As for the runes, the method can be applied to your runes as long as we know which ones we're discussing. :)

When I chose felt, I wasn't thinking of damaging the runes over time. My main concern was colour and the thread unravelling so cotton was off my list.

A red pouch seems pretty. What meaning do you put to the colour red in regards to the pouch for your lodestones?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)